Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Ads Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

After a series of requests to Google I have finally been able to get the Policy violation removed from my remarketing list and gained access to remarketing ads . I have now set up the Remarketing Ads yesterday evening and my remarketing list as of now contains 1000 people to remarket the ads to. However, my ads haven't picked up yet. It still is on 'Zero' impressions. Does it take time for the remarketing ads to start showing? If yes, after how much time can I expect it to start?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Remarketing Ads Issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

If all your ads are approved, it should start showing ads. You can tweak bids. There is no fixed time for ads to start appearing. It depends on bids, competition, ad approval and more.

Thanks

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Remarketing Ads Issue

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As Neha mentioned, the ads should start serving. To me, it sounds that the list is still disapproved, Please double check.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Remarketing Ads Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

I checked it, the list is populating well and isn't disapproved now. Basis my conversation with Google over call, they had removed the policy violation 10 days back and I can see in 'Shared Library' --> 'Audience Manager', the lists I had created are populating as per the daily visits on a particular landing page.

However, the remarketing ad hasn't started getting the impressions yet

Remarketing Ads Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

In my remarketing list I have kept the 'Initial List Size' as- 'Start with an empty list'. Does this affect? Currently, the remaketing list size is 1007 

Remarketing Ads Issue

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Then, raise the bid

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Remarketing Ads Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Moshe!