AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Remarketing Ads For Display

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I have recently started  the Re-marketing campaign for one of my client. it's been a week now, and the client want to see his product ads on display network. I don't know how to show him the real time remarketing ads. I shared all the metrics and report with the client. But he still want to see the ads. I told him to search for one of our KWs (for that particular keyword i have a specific page for which i have ran the remarketing ads) and click on it and land on the page. And afterwards he will be able to see our re-marketing ad on any Google display network. He followed my instruction but still he was unable to see the ads on any GDN network. Even I could not see my ads when I did the same. Can anyone tell me how can I see my remarketing ads. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remarketing Ads For Display

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
This is a nice question;
The technique you choose is what most advertisers would recommend to clients; (to visit his site using his PC. He then should start seeing his ads).

If he doesn't see it either the Remarketing tag is not properly installed, or he blocks cookies.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Moshe for your reply. The tags are working fine. But The problem is even I am not seeing my ads on GDN, but the Google is showing clicks and impression report on daily basis.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Correct; it takes a while for all servers to sync. This is the reason reports are not available in real time.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Bubble

I also struggled to see my ads on GDN, but finally found them on a Parked domain. I suggest that you download the placement report for the campaign and look for a parked domain in it by opening the placements in the browser. I know that it is quiet a time consuming process but IMO it will most probably help you to see you ads on GDN.

My inputs!

Abhishek

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Bubble,

we had this problem and solved it in a specific way - we created 'our' adsense website just for this purpose.
We use placement advertising and try to block all the other advertisors, filter them out as much as possible, just to increase the possibility to show a specific Ad of a specific advertiser.

BUT BE CAREFULL: Don't ever never click on the ads on your site because this would violate Google's policies and you would not like your client see clicks form your site that cost him money.
I hope Google will enable a function to see your ad appearance in GDN soon.
Altough your technique is OK, it takes time (at least 1000 members in the remarketing list) before you can show remarketing ads showing on GDN to your Client

UPDATE AFTER Adrian B's POST: A remarketing list need to have 1000 members if you wnat to advertise in search, or 100 active members in the last 30 day for GDN advertising. So 1000 members was a mistake.

Thank you Adrian B Smiley Wink

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

About "Altough your technique is OK, it takes time (at least 1000 members in the remarketing list) before you can show remarketing ads showing on GDN to your Client"

Did you mean 100 ?

The way I found my own ads was to search in the Display Planner a site with a very low traffic, and to add in the remarketing campaign that site as a managed placement just for the test targeting. So targeting was audience + 1 site.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
thanks Adrian B, But In my re-marketing list it's 25,000 already but I am still not able to see my ads, although the remarketing campaign is showing clicks and impression report. the CTR is 0.94% for the last 3 days.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I m still unable to see my re-marketing ads do I increase the bid on GDN?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Well... If all other solutions (suggested) did not work, then - yes. Higher the bid.