AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Related keywords not displaying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

The keyword planner is not showing me any related keywords for anything I type in. (Even things which will definitely have related phrases like "iphone" ) All i'm shown is the single keyword phrase I have typed in.

Ive hunted through the options and cant see anything obvious (ive ticked off for the only slow closely related etc)

Please help!

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt B
April 2016

Re: Related keywords not displaying

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Matt,
When you log in to the Keyword Planner what option are you using? Make sure to select "Search for new keywords using a phrase..." Then enter your phrase and choose any relevant options, such as geographic area, negative keywords, etc. Make sure to not be too restrictive, otherwise you'll limit your options. On the next page you should see a bar graph with two tabs beneath it - Ad Group ideas and Keyword ideas. Select Keyword ideas and here you should see a list of related Keywords.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt B
April 2016

Re: Related keywords not displaying

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Matt,
When you log in to the Keyword Planner what option are you using? Make sure to select "Search for new keywords using a phrase..." Then enter your phrase and choose any relevant options, such as geographic area, negative keywords, etc. Make sure to not be too restrictive, otherwise you'll limit your options. On the next page you should see a bar graph with two tabs beneath it - Ad Group ideas and Keyword ideas. Select Keyword ideas and here you should see a list of related Keywords.