3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding the Google ad word tool

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how will use the keyword planner in Google adword tool can anyone please tell me????Smiley Embarassed

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding the Google ad word tool

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Yamini,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Let me put together a few useful resources for you: 

Going through it all one by one will help you understand Keyword Planner better.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi

The links provided earlier should give u quite good understanding about the keyword planner, If u doing a keyword research for a new campaign its better to use the tool and structure keywords and adgroups according to ur campaign in order to get the best results.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Yamini,

Both tips above are solid, just to add, like Nisal said, I suggest downloading the keywords and structuring them yourself in excel. Sometimes googles ad group suggestions aren't the best organized but it is great for keyword ideas. Take a close look through the suggestions because some will likely be irrelevant or too broad and you can just delete those out in advance. Also, take volume with a grain of salt because it is just a rough estimate.

Last thing, you must be logged in to use the keyword planner. Once you're logged in, you should be able to follow the steps that Ratan provided in order to do keyword research.

Hope this helps!