AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding settings on each level(campaign/adgroup/ad level)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am beginner , and i am having issues regarding proper info for settings on each level of adword .For Example: I do not know which setting i can edit on campaign level and which one on the ad group level and which one the ad level . I will really appriciate if some one can provide information for accurate setting under each level , because even the information provided in the google adwords help section is not helping and creating more confusion.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Manas P

Kindly refer below links:

1. About your account organization

2. Edit your campaign settings

3. Account, campaign, and ad group performance

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Manas, 

What settings are you trying to find? If you can provide me with a scenario of what you are trying to do maybe I can help direct you?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Manas P, and welcome! @Aslam S provided some great links. I would also encourage you to take the AdWords Academy Courses found here:

https://adwordsacademy.withgoogle.com/

The courses are free and extremely informative! Best of luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alex,

Actually i always get confused that which setting options are on Campaign level and which are on Adroup level , like I know that i can choose for Network Type on campaign level(like Search network , Display Network etc.) but for rest of the settings i am not sure that on which level i have to make changes????