AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding settings on each level(campaign/adgroup/ad level)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am beginner , and i am having issues regarding proper info for settings on each level of adword .For Example: I do not know which setting i can edit on campaign level and which one on the ad group level and which one the ad level . I will really appriciate if some one can provide information for accurate setting under each level , because even the information provided in the google adwords help section is not helping and creating more confusion.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Manas P

Kindly refer below links:

1. About your account organization

2. Edit your campaign settings

3. Account, campaign, and ad group performance

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Manas, 

What settings are you trying to find? If you can provide me with a scenario of what you are trying to do maybe I can help direct you?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Manas P, and welcome! @Aslam S provided some great links. I would also encourage you to take the AdWords Academy Courses found here:

https://adwordsacademy.withgoogle.com/

The courses are free and extremely informative! Best of luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alex,

Actually i always get confused that which setting options are on Campaign level and which are on Adroup level , like I know that i can choose for Network Type on campaign level(like Search network , Display Network etc.) but for rest of the settings i am not sure that on which level i have to make changes????