AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Regarding Conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am building a website.I have a same demo form on all the pages of my website.

Whenever a user comes to my website and they can fill the same demo form from aevery page of my websiteand redirect to the same demo form thank you page.

The demo form thak you page do conversion for me.

But I want to track from which page of my website the user has requested demo and conversion is done.

Is there any way to track page which is making conversion?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Regarding Conversion

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

There is no way to do this in AdWords, I'm afraid. You'd need to set up a different conversion form/thank-you page for each page of your website that has the form in order to track these separately.

You can set up conversion funnels in Google Analytics, if you're using that product. Funnels allow you to describe a "path" (a series of pages) that people navigate through before converting. You would want to set up a "funnel" for each page you want to track, but that would give you the data you want.

Or, you can go to Behavior > Site Content > Landing Pages (again, in Google Analytics) and find conversion data for each of your landing pages (the first page people see when they visit your website) there.

Hope that helps!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*