AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Real estate In NYC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day,

I just opened my own real estate wealth management company that focuses on super high net worth individuals In NYC  and overseas how can I attract buyers and sellers to my website through AdWords,

I only focus in certain  zip codes ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Real estate In NYC

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Michael

Yes of course you can target certain zip codes but targeting zip coded not available in all the countries (But I think it is available on NYC)

I would prefer you to start with search network campaign and later you can continue with a re-marketing campaign too.

Also you can focus on a certain age group also? I mean think about what kind of age group will be willing to buy real states on those area etc etc.

Re: Real estate In NYC

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Michael

Targeting Postal Codes is available in US, so you can target them as per your requirement. Also , as you have mentioned that you want to target super high net worth individuals, so Google have aoption to target on the basis of household income. I am not sure how well it will work but you can give it a try once. Go the Advanced Search option, Select Location Group option, then change to Location by Demographics in drop down menu, enter the location, select Household income teir to Top 10%. PFA snapshot for refrence.

img11.JPG

Hope this helps!

Abhishek