AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Suspended account - no warning, still under review?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same Problem With me what i can do?

Your ads might not be runningbecause your account is under reviewThese reviews typically are completed within 

3business daysIf youre still having issues after 3 business daysplease contact us." - it's been at least 5 business days and still no response.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi sidra381,

Sorry to hear your review is taking so long. I forwarded your question to an expert myself too but there's a lot reviews happening so it might take a bit longer sometimes. You might be interested in checking out this blog post about the volume of reviews the teams handle: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/fight-against-scam-adsby-numbers.html

Karl
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Sidra381,

As Karl mentioned, account reviews are normal. We periodically review accounts to ensure that all ads meet our quality standards, to verify billing information, and to maintain account security. 

Account reviews generally take 1-3 business days, however sometimes they can take a little bit longer. If your account is under review for longer than that time-frame, I would encourage you to get in touch with our support team by calling or chatting in so we can take an immediate look at your specific account and bring it to the attention of our review team for status updates.

I hope this helps. 

Rachel

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.