Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Re: MCC / Adwords professional / Adwords account

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi Tom

I am having a simillar issue when I try to log into MCC, it logs me in to Adwords instead?

I am wanting to set up an MCC account to look after multiple accounts as I have being logging in via the customer's account as I only had a couple of clients. Now it's getting hard to manage 12 accounts in this manner.

I have a domain email cm@clicknerd.com.au which is what I would like to log in with via MCC so this would be how I can link in to my account so I can start gathering spend.

I am a little frustrated as this is nowhere to be found and it doesn't seem to work when I followed the advise you gave to the last guy who uploaded this issue.

Just one last thing... the cm@clicknerd.com.au was not used for any Google purposes previous to this.

Thannks in advance for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: MCC / Adwords professional / Adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi, and welcome to the forum...

First off, it's probably a good idea to remove your personal email from your post (you can do this by editing it).  This is a public board.

It sounds to me that the cm@ email has at some point created an AdWords Account.  As I suspect you know, an MCC login cannot have used AdWords previously.   Unfortunately, there's no way back from this - even a cancelled Account won't work.  Your only recourse now is to create another email address and make sure you don't accidentally sign up to AdWords.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits