AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Cannot add another user to Google AdWords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks
Any way do you know:
what is minimum level you will get promoted link in your partner account?
1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ProAdworder,

When you say promoted link, are you referring to AdWords promotional codes for your accounts? If so, these will show for any new accounts that are eligible for them. You would go to Google Partners and in the left hand menu column click on Promotions, which is under the clients tab. The AdWords account has to new (or within 30 days of creation) and it has to meet other terms, which varies by location. If your account Partners account offers it, you can generate codes to give out to prospective clients, too. 

You can also learn more about these with this Google Partners help file that covers promotional codes.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is this correct for agency or for individual account as well as for 2017.
Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @ProAdworder,

You are welcome. 

I am able to access it all with my personal account or my company account that is connected to Google Partners. I do believe there has to be a company profile created for Google Partners to offer them since Google Partners is also designed to assist individuals to train and become certified. 

However, Google AdWords Promotional Codes does offer promotional codes for anyone in the United States. Outside of the states becomes a bit more difficult as promotional codes cannot work in all countries. 

Kind Regards,

James