AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Campaign Manager Broken - This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue. Want to pause a previous campaign and activate my new one. I've supplied a payment and want to ensure the previous campaign doesn't continue to charge me. I can't pause it - I get this same error. Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Manager Broken - This campaign and its contents cannot be modified in AdWords.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

HI TheMadbomber,

Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies? If you did and you have the same issue, please, reply back. 

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi TheMadbomber,

I'd like to reiterate Zee's advice to clear your cache and cookies. This may well resolve the issue.

If, after taking these steps, you are still unable to change the status of your campaign, we would need more account-specific information to effectively diagnose and resolve the issue. Please click 'Contact AdWords' in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, and get in touch with us via phone, chat, or email.

Thanks for getting in touch, and very best regards,

Kathryn
The Google AdWords Team