AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Adwords help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I change my wix.com website to a new different website address on the Adwords?

(The old way was http://www.wix.com/emeryeshuff/journal-life-story. Which it is not that nomore the new website address is suppose to be this now http://emeryeshuff.wix.com/journal-life-story  How do change to this new website address please?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi eshuff2,

The old domain is forwarding to the new domain, so all you really need to do is update your display URL(s) to emeryeshuff.wix.com. Actually, if you're display URL is wix.com, you don't need to do a thing, but I would change it anyway to you don't compete with other wix.com sites for impressions. And, I would recommend updating the destination URL as well while you're there. Changing the display URL has the effect of deleting the current ad and creating a new one, so it's best to make both changes at the same time.

If you have keyword level destination URL's, edit the ad(s) first, then go update the keyword level destination. This does not reset the stats for the keyword.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi eshuff2,

The old domain is forwarding to the new domain, so all you really need to do is update your display URL(s) to emeryeshuff.wix.com. Actually, if you're display URL is wix.com, you don't need to do a thing, but I would change it anyway to you don't compete with other wix.com sites for impressions. And, I would recommend updating the destination URL as well while you're there. Changing the display URL has the effect of deleting the current ad and creating a new one, so it's best to make both changes at the same time.

If you have keyword level destination URL's, edit the ad(s) first, then go update the keyword level destination. This does not reset the stats for the keyword.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords