3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Re. Advertising

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am interested in using one of of google adwords promotional codes offers entitling me to £75.00 worth of credit if I spend £25.00.  How does this offer work as google adwords asks for customers to put down a daily spend?  I just want to use the £25.00 offer and see if I drum up any business. Also none of the freephone numbers listed work, which is really annoying.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Re. Advertising

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sarah, for this particular coupon, you'll receive a £75 credit once you've spent £25 of your own money, so it's effectively getting £100 of advertising for £25.

However, from your question it does sound like you haven't got a great deal of experience using AdWords and in such cases it's very easy to spend that £100 with few - if any - results.  AdWords can be a great tool for driving useful traffic to your business, but it's not simple to set up and relatively easy to make mistakes that see your spend gone in a flash.

If you'd like to try AdWords, I'd really suggest either that you spend some time studying the program before spending a single penny, or investigate whether working with a consultant or agency may be more cost effective.

If you haven't visited here already, this is a good place to start the learning process:

https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3374694?hl=en

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Re. Advertising

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sarah, for this particular coupon, you'll receive a £75 credit once you've spent £25 of your own money, so it's effectively getting £100 of advertising for £25.

However, from your question it does sound like you haven't got a great deal of experience using AdWords and in such cases it's very easy to spend that £100 with few - if any - results.  AdWords can be a great tool for driving useful traffic to your business, but it's not simple to set up and relatively easy to make mistakes that see your spend gone in a flash.

If you'd like to try AdWords, I'd really suggest either that you spend some time studying the program before spending a single penny, or investigate whether working with a consultant or agency may be more cost effective.

If you haven't visited here already, this is a good place to start the learning process:

https://support.google.com/adwords/topic/3374694?hl=en

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits