AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Random line showing random unclickable website elements.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I get this random line with unclickable website elements. How can i control this it is the bottom line in the ad shown here. I havent added this myself. How can i remove it?squanch-kopi.png

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin W
July

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Martin,

Please note that the more ad extensions used, the better... both for account performance and engagement by searcher. But you can remove any you do not wish to use. 

Please use this information to audit your account's callouts located under the ad extensions tab. Click on all campaigns at the top of the left hand menu stack and then click on the ad extensions tab about center of the screen.

If you do not see any manual callout extensions listed, then you likely have automated extensions in use. Please use this information to remove those. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Martin,

I am not sure I understand. You have not added this to your own ad on your AdWords account... but you want to know how to remove it? You cannot remove a component of an ad in the Google SERPs (search engine result pages).

Just so you know, the last line in the example ad is called callouts, which is another ad extension. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok! So how do i remove the callouts then? 🤔

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The thing i have not addeed is the last line. I dont know why it is there

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Martin W
July

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Martin,

Please note that the more ad extensions used, the better... both for account performance and engagement by searcher. But you can remove any you do not wish to use. 

Please use this information to audit your account's callouts located under the ad extensions tab. Click on all campaigns at the top of the left hand menu stack and then click on the ad extensions tab about center of the screen.

If you do not see any manual callout extensions listed, then you likely have automated extensions in use. Please use this information to remove those. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for helping me out!