Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ROAS learning

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello.

I have many campaigns with ROAS active after 7 days of learning.

My question is, if after those 7 days of learning the ROAS still learning or JUST bid according what happened of those first 7 days.

I am asking this, because after the ROAS was ACTIVED, I mean "Bid Strategy is Active", the campaigns still making NEW sales from others PRODUCTOS and PRICES from my site the on FIRST 7 days they DIDNT happen.

So, does the ROAS keep learning on future or just on the Learning Period?

Thanks.

Mat

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Isadora R
December 2015

Re: ROAS learning

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mat,

Not sure if I completely understand your question (let me know if you meant something else), but if you're asking whether the Target ROAS bidding strategy continues to optimize after that initial "learning" period, the answer is yes. The initial learning period is just so that the system can figure out where to initially set your bids.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Isadora R
December 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Mat,

Not sure if I completely understand your question (let me know if you meant something else), but if you're asking whether the Target ROAS bidding strategy continues to optimize after that initial "learning" period, the answer is yes. The initial learning period is just so that the system can figure out where to initially set your bids.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
yeap! I was asking that! Thanks Cassie