3.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Question from a new AdWords user?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently running a pilot campaign with a very low daily budget. I figured out the first day that I wasn't going to get any impressions without raising my budget. My budget is now 3 times higher than I had initially planned. I am getting clicks so I am happy, but I want to find out what time of day my budget runs out because it never lasts all day. Unfortunately, I am not using any conversion tracking. Is there a way for me to find out what time of day my budget runs out?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Question from a new AdWords user?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

You could enter your AD account, go to Dimensions, than choose "time"->"hour of day" in the "view" party, you will see visits or click for each hour one day, when there is no clicks for an hour, maybe your money is not enough

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Question from a new AdWords user?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

To add to Joyceshang's post, make sure you choose your date range properly. For example, if you choose the date range of the last 7 days, the data shown in the dimensions table would be an aggregated data. So if you want to know when your budget ran out, you will have to see for indiviual days.

Hope this helps.

-Neeti

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn