AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Query on AdWords Bidding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I plan to run a AdWords based campaign. I would like to understand how to calculate the minimum bid  and the specific per day budget for a minimum of 10 clicks. i.e. 304 clicks per month.

e.g. for the below

cotton curtainsBroadINR 1000114.37

How do calculate the bid amount for a campaign of 30 days with 10 clicks per day. What budget do I need to get 10 clicks per day. Suggested bid by the keyword cotton curtains is Rs.14.37.

I would also like to understand how I can get realistic data instead of Average data in google adwords.

Kindly help out.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Query on AdWords Bidding

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Its very difficult to calculate the minimum bid without knowing the advertising strategic goal.
The bids are different for any location on 1st page and top positions on 1st page.
Also your keywords QS factors and responsible for higher and lower bid to attain top position or first page.
Else your keywords match type also factors.
Number of competitors at that location and time(ad Scheduling by other competitors) effects at lot.

If you have very low budget you can not bid high for the keywords, also tend to lost impressions and clicks.

So until a bid strategy is decided, you can not judge the minimum amount of bid.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Query on AdWords Bidding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit!