Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Product listing Ads doesn't show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yesterday I have set up a new campaign for PLAs. I followed the step-by-step procedure that google has given. My products show up in Proudct Extention Ads and in Google Shopping, however I seem not to find my products in PLAs. I haven't inserted a target, but I don't think the problem could be that.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sincerly,

Claudia

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author carryncashAG
September 2015

Re: Product listing Ads doesn't show

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Claudia,

Most of the times your Product Listing ads don't show due to some complications with your Google Merchant Center Feed. Hence please make sure that the feed is properly configured so as to match up with specific products.

Another thing is that product targets have to be created so that right product is shown with the corresponding set of ads.

Are you creating a separate PLA campaign or creating PLA ads within the existing campaign?

I would encourage you to go through this reference for more details.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Claudia,

Have you by chance reviewed this page

"The most common reason that a product listing ad doesn't appear for a product-related search is that the Google Merchant Center feed isn't properly set up, or that your product targets or filters don't exactly match your feed data."

There are some other troubleshooting ideas on that page as well.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

thanks a lot for your help.

I have set up the Google Merchant Feeds properly. They show perfectly under Google Shopping. My PLA are currently showing but not that often as I would like.

Best regards,
Claudia

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj,

I am creating seperate PLA campaigns and some of them are now showing, but not that often.

I am having kind of problems setting the targets. I can set brands but not product targets. It doesn't validate my suggestions even though it is correctly taken from the Merchant Center. Are there any pages that give any tips?

Thank you for your help!

Claudia