Product ads not displaying for specific brand[ Edited ]
April 2013 - last edited April 2013
We have a problem - lot of our products are not displayed in google product ads (however they are searchable in 'google shopping')
Example product from Merchant Centre:
- id: 74988
- description: (proper product description, compliant to google policies)
- mpn: 1234567#ABC
- adwords grouping: STOCK_HP
- price: £439.99
- brand: HP
- google product category: Electronics > Computers > Laptops
- product type: Electronics > Computers > Laptops
- condition: new
- availability: in stock
- gtin: 01234567890 (proper EAN)
- Product Ads: Searchable (nah, not searchable)
- Shopping: Searchable
- Search API for Shopping:Searchable
We use 'adwords_grouping' tag in product feed to separate product groups
- Max. CPC is £0.50 bid is set for this group, which is more than enough because there is no competition/shops
- In adwords campaign management we are getting information auto target / ad group is Eligible, and when I validate the target (adwords_grouping=STOCK_HP) i get This target matches at least one product in your Google Merchant Centre feed.
- Daily budget is not an issue
However, ads are not displayed, 0 impressions and 0 clicks all the time.
We configured listing ads thing for other products (other adwords_grouping='' auto targets), and it works flawessly, but there are no ads for HP laptops for unkown reason.
Same thing was happening when we had only one ad group (no auto_targets, just all products). It looks like google wont't let us display ads for HP laptops. Other companies runs their HP ads without problem, so it's really unfair we can't promote our products. Titles, photos, description comply with google policies.
In addition when I search by GTIN nothing pops up in google shopping.