Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Problems embedding Ads on my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I hope I put this in the correct section. I am quite new to AdWords and it seems like I am doing something wrong embedding the Ad code, because no Ad blocks are showing up. Formerly I did paste the code directly into my website, but because my site is now dynamicly generated using PHP, this is no longer an option. First I have this question, because it may solve the problem allready: If I generate an embed code for an ad block, is it possible to use the same ad block more than one time on a page?

What I want to do is the following:

I have a page with a list of my (OWN) music videos. There's a embedded Youtube video on the left and a description of the video on the right. Below each description is room for an ad block. So I wanted the PHP script which generates the videolist from a data base to place the ad codeblock below each description so that one ad per video is placed. Is that possible or does it collide with the terms of service and/or the technical implementation?

Please excuse my lousy english and thanks for any help

Sonny

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author alionsonny
September 2015

Re: Problems embedding Ads on my website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Sonny.

By what you're telling us it seems you're running AdSense, not AdWords (a program which allows you to show other people's ads on your website and receive money for the clicks on those ads), which is why I think that the answers to your questions lie on the AdSense forum: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en.

Good luck!

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author alionsonny
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Sonny.

By what you're telling us it seems you're running AdSense, not AdWords (a program which allows you to show other people's ads on your website and receive money for the clicks on those ads), which is why I think that the answers to your questions lie on the AdSense forum: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en.

Good luck!

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot! In fact I was confusing it Smiley Very Happy