AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Problem with trafic estimator - different from previous one explained on the forum

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the trafic estimator tool for a week now.

No data is displayed, no matter what keyword, CPC or budget I'm trying.

The only solution which works is with a unique max CPC bigger than 8€.

For example if I set "flower delivery" keyword with a max CPC of 5€, there is nothing in the columns concerning my keyword (only "-" in each column).

However, when I set the bid more than 8€, it says that my average CPC will be 8€.

No matter what Max CPC I'm setting (20€, 50€, 100€) and no matter what keyword I'm trying (big markets, niche markets...) there is this 8€ level. And if I set my campaign with a max CPC of 20 euros for example, and a 10 000€ budget, my average CPC is between 8 and 8,13€.

I tried with a different account, and on different browsers, everything is fine on every other account, excepting on this one.

Has someone experienced this problem in the past?

(Sorry for my english level, I did my best...)

Thank you

Guillaume

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem with trafic estimator - different from previous one explained on the forum

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello guizzz; Welcome;

There was, two weeks ago, a confirmed report on problems with traffic estimator,

As of yet, we haven't been reported, that it has been solved.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Problem with trafic estimator - different from previous one explained on the forum

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks MosheTLV.

I didn't find this topic when searching the forum.

So we are waiting together now ;-)

Guillaume

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Zee has updated the thread that the issue has been fixed.

Let us know if any further issues.

Thanks,
Rashmi

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I just checked and the problem has not been solved. 

Here is a screenshot of the figure displayed.

Thanks

Guillaume

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Guizzz, I realize that the bug was for the traffic estimator being down completely and now that's resolved.

However, your issue looks more specific so it would be great if you can send details of what you input and a full screenshot of what you get.

This will help our team investigate further.

You can also choose to contact support for direct communitcation.

Looking forward to your resolution.

Rashmi