2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Problem getting help from help center.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My son called on April 7 to set up my ad word account about 4:30 I think. The lady assigned to our account told him she would call him back. She called him back the next day he was not here. On the 9th I called. It was later in the after noon. They said I would have to speak to the same person assigned to the account. Told me she would call me back. She did not. I called back that evening. The man informed me she got off work at 5:00 pm and would call me the next day. I asked for someone else to help me. He informed me that was impossible.

If we called close to 5:00 on the first day. Why did they assigned some one who had to call them back the next day. My point is for three days I have been trying to set this up. So I decided to do it myself. But now I have some errors and it has been denied. I was just wondering why can't someone else help me at the help center? Why didn't they tell us in the first place she left at 5:00 pm? The hours say open til 9;00pm

Re: Problem getting help from help center.

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Tracy,

First, thanks for thinking about the AdWords Community to share your experience and your issue. You did the right thing and I'm sure you'd be happy you did it too.

Next, I'm so sorry about the unpleasant experience. I will look into why this happened and request the original person from the support team to call you back as soon as possible. Can you let me know some best times during which both your son and you will be available and also your time zone?

Now the best part ---- if you can share what's happening in your account like where you are stuck, where you need help, this Community is a perfect resource. Experts here will be more than happy to hand-hold you as you set up your account and your campaigns and get going. So, just let us know, and...

Rest assured,

Mini