Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Private Company interested in Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Google Adwords,

I was directed to post here. On behalf of my company, we are interested in purchasing selected spaces to place/ display our ads. However, so far i have only managed to find out information on google adsense, where an individual who wants to make more revenue can do so by placing an advert on his/her website. How do i get more information for private companies who wish to purchase advert space and is there a rate card for them? I have attached a PDF image for your reference. However,if you are still unclear of what i am asking, can you email me? or provide me an e-mail in which i can direct my queries. Thanks!

For a clearer understanding, kindly click on the link and view the attachement-->http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/adsense/C-znWjxr2Jk/tcKdbCPxON8J

Regards

Leong
5 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by momo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Private Company interested in Google Adwords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Leong,

I saw the attachement which you posted over Adsense forum. It looks like you want to display your ads on the websites if somebody is surfing, gathering information related to your products, services etc...

It is possible and you can do that by advertising on Google Display Network.

But before you do that, as Moshe said above, it is important for you and your Company to understand what Adwords is and how it actually works. So go through the Adwords Wiki section, read the reference articles and then decide whether you would be comfortable doing Adwords on your own or need any Adwords Certified Partner Company to do that on your behalf. Adwords is a real advertising platform which is not very easy to start with.

Read through the articles, watch videos and then decide about going with Adwords.

Wish you success!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello kenovi25;

In the resources tab you can find a link to "learn with google", and on the WIKI section many articles on basics and setup.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by momo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Leong,

I saw the attachement which you posted over Adsense forum. It looks like you want to display your ads on the websites if somebody is surfing, gathering information related to your products, services etc...

It is possible and you can do that by advertising on Google Display Network.

But before you do that, as Moshe said above, it is important for you and your Company to understand what Adwords is and how it actually works. So go through the Adwords Wiki section, read the reference articles and then decide whether you would be comfortable doing Adwords on your own or need any Adwords Certified Partner Company to do that on your behalf. Adwords is a real advertising platform which is not very easy to start with.

Read through the articles, watch videos and then decide about going with Adwords.

Wish you success!

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello Kenovi25,

thank you for your interest in AdWords and welcome to the AdWords Community.

Would you like a Google Representative to contact you directly and discuss your project? (We will use the email address you provided when you signed up here, so no need to post your contact details publicly here).

What country are you based in?

Cheers,

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Eric,

On behalf of my Company, we would like to become the Google Partner. However, we are facning a big problem these days that make us imposible to become the Google Partner.

We are company who runing Google Adwords. We have about more than 200 clients and running more than 10,000 USD for 3 months. From last month, we thing its better to have a Google Partner so we decide to move all the account in to one MCC. Everything is fine until last 3 weeks, a lot of my account ( about 150 acc ) has been suspended without any clean information. Email said they are suspended because of the policy .....

When i check my accounts, few of them are die right after the automatic payment success. This is very weird, why after the automatic payment success, they suspended my account. The other suspended because they can not take the money, the automatic payment is not success. I check with my banking and the banker said it is Google Problem, there is nothing wrong with my visa.

So i do check very carefully again, there are 2 accounts that happen at the same day, one is success with the automatic payment, the other is not. The one is not, they suspended my account after try to take money few time but not success.

So the problem is when one account is suspended, the other that are related to that account has been suspended as well, i think thats why my accounts has been suspended very fast and steady. Uptil now i have only about more than 30 accounts is running. Im very frustrating about this issue.

When I create the campaign, most of them is eligable and ask me to contact the Google. I did contact and get the reiview for 2 or 3 days. After that my account is running, and from last 3 weeks, i just keep recieve the email said that my account has been suspended. If my account is not ok then why they do not say it when i create it, why it happen after we run for our clients for about few weeks. We did not do anything wrong, our visa is ok to use, our clients did not make anychange with the website information, the landing page is ok.So why it is ok at the first time but after few weeks it is suspended.

My point is i really want to have the Google Partner, i do not cheating, i use my own 2 visa credit to pay Google for about 200 accounts. You do not know how much i really want to have that Partner Certificate. If i can get that, it can help my business getting bigger a lot.

So please anyone can help me to solve the problem, i already contact with the Google but there is nothing reply yet. I contact too many times, i call them 2 many times and i still facing with the same problem, my accounts are dieing day by day. And i am in the big trouble with our clients, i do not know how to asnwer their question. I am happy to give them access to the account if they want to but they do not care. All they care is why their ads are not running. Please help me to get out this trouble.

Thank you very much for anyone who can have time to read and help me about this problem.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi BaoSPT,

My understanding is that you wish to become a Google AdWords Certified Partner. To this end, the company will need to employ some one who has passed the appropriate exams and meet Google's spending requirements. (Based on your words, spending is okay.)

You'll find the details on the page linked-to below.

*Google AdWords Certification Program

http://www.google.com/adwords/professionals/

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Lakatos, we have 22 workers and of course we have some people already take the exam. The things is that before we think we just need to pass the exam and do not require the spending. So we took the exam but that was the personal one.

Now we would like to become the Google Adwords Certified Partner, so we have a new MCC that links to all the accounts. But from last 3 weeks, most of the accounts are dieing. I did contact with the Google to ask them why but i do not get the answer, they can not give me.

The only think i can think of is there is some thing wrong with the automatic payment. When i check again all my accounts. A lot of them can not success with the automatic, however, with that same visa, still a lot of success automatic paymemt. So i check the banking to make sure my visa is ok and yes, the banker said there is nothing wrong with my visa and it can be use normal. They said it might be Google problem and told me to ask Google. I did call Google again but after 2 days waiting for the answer, they still can not give me the reason.

I am very upset because my account just keeping die. And i do not know what to do now. And yesterday, i check again my account billing history. On the 10th, a lot of payment refunded in my accounts display in the history. I do not know why, i did not ask for that, i check again my bank and they said they do not block any transaction, they do not get any money back into my visa. And they said it is Google Problem, i have to work with them. I am hopeless now because when i talk to Google, i do not get the answer and i have no way to fix them. I talk to the bank, they said my visa is ok to use because a lot of payments has been done already.

So community is the only way i think can get Google extension and you guys can help me out.

Please help me because another 22 workers and about 200 clients are waiting for your helps. Thank you very much.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I forget to post the link to my personal certificate: https://adwords.google.com/professionals/profile/ind?id=08280980808659537646&hl=vi

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

BaoSPT,

Now I understand it's a billing issue. Unfortunately, it is not rare in regard to clients located in Asia. (Most problems are reported from India.) No matter how much I'd like to help you I can't. Reason is that I don't have the privilege and ability to access your AdWords account.

I am not sure about how you tried to contact Google. Best way is to click the Contact AdWords button in the top right corner of this page. Please try it after 9am PST on Monday.  

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Lakos, I already contact with the Google and some on now is looking for my probem. I hope the good result will come. Smiley Happy