5.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Pricing Calculator for Verticals

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

am working on a pricing calculator with estimated clicks,imp and avg cost for different verticals.

Other than having the keyword too, is there any other tools that i could easily refer to?

Seems like, there's a need to work on the keywords before knowing the estimated traffic where i do have wide range of verticals to work.

Is there any fastest way in getting the information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author misc123
September 2015

Re: Pricing Calculator for Verticals

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey misc123,

You can try the "Google Global Market Finder" its a GREAT tool that can help you out !

Good Luck,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author misc123
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey misc123,

You can try the "Google Global Market Finder" its a GREAT tool that can help you out !

Good Luck,

Asaf

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Estimation tools are a great place to start, but just remember the tools are only estimates. No guess, no matter how many factors are taken into account, will ever compare to the reality of a live account.

Try to use the best guess you can, but don't hold yourself to that standard once you start getting live data. It takes time to establish patterns, spot trends, etc. No tool or person is going to get it all "right" the first time. AdWords is an ongoing learning process. 

Once you have an active account, the search terms report is an extremely effective optimization and marketing tool. There is no guessing or estimation involved, the SQ report shows you the actual search terms users queried to find your business. I will belive a paying customer over an estimate tool any day, as to what is more "relevant" to the target market. Smiley Happy

Tom

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Asaf,

This is indeed a very amazing tool to work on. However, this lacks of estimated clicks and impressions which apparently seems to be the more "important" piece of information that can helps to manage the expected traffic per day or month.

But still, thanks for sharing, it's a great help to me! Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Thomas Hale, Jr.,

Thanks for the sharing! I totally agree with you on working on the real active campaigns.

However, this estimation thing will work really helpful to people who are convincing advertisers to come on board in advertising with Google. WIth the estimation traffic, it helps to managed client expectation though it's not guaranteen.

Therefore i am really looking very hard to get some researchs on the estimation traffic for individual verticals.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Misc,

In the GMF you do have "Local Monthly Searches" & "the Suggested Bid" - if you know your budget and Average CTR you can calculate you expected traffic per day or month very easily.

Good Luck !

Asaf

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Asaf,

I totally forgotten that i could manually calculate the estimated clicks once i've gotten a budget with the help of suggested bid. However 1 more question, is the suggested bid given are of the best positioning? Or purely based on first page, taking in the factor of quality score.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey,

I couldn't find an answer in here: http://support.google.com/globalmarketfinder

buy as far as I understand its an average bid.

Cheers,

Asaf