AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Precautions and best Strategies to optimum results.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm new to this community and adwords. I want to run my ads for software development and technical support  on Google Adwords. What precautions I need to take or points I must be careful about. What are the best strategies to get best response? Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Precautions and best Strategies to optimum results.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

For software & tech support I'd recommend checking AdWords policies firstly.. There are numerous businesses not allowed to advertise on Google due to violation of policies.

Sumanth Sridhar

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I think it will really depend on what your goals are. If your goal is just to get your name out there and have people see you and know you exist, you should focus on Display ads. if you want people to find you first when they search for "software development and technical support" or any variation of, then you want search.

I would recommend looking into getting certified in Google for both Search and Display. I know it really helped me figure it all out.Exam Study Guides

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Terry and Sumanth. My goal is to get my ads reach its target customer and get calls with optimum costing strategy. I've tried making campaigns/ads, but most of the time they are under review for some or other reason. Any help is greatly appreciated!

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Usually ads are only under review for up to 24 hours. If they are any longer then that I call in and speak to someone to find out why. Try calling and talking to some one at Google. You can find their number by clicking the cog gear in the top right hand corner in your AdWords account. But to save you some time here is ther number  "Call us at: 866-246-6453"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Finally the account is suspended for no reason ("major or repeated violation"). I have read ad policies and 100% sure that the account does not violate any policy. Fund was there, account was clean and no response from AdWords. Frustrating!

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner
Could you give a screen shot of the suspended ad? Perhaps a extra set of eyes might help determine the issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pls find attached the screenshot. Site is http://vrtechexperts.com

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

I am really sorry but I do not see a Screenshot.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

adword_suspension.jpg 

Tried again. Website: vrtechexperts.com