2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Practice tests/videos for AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I take the AdWords exam next week. I used the free iPass practice questions- but there were only a select few questions there (due to it being the free trial account). Are there any other FREE practice tests, or videos that help prepare you? Obviously I am using Google itself to help learn, but they don't have practice exams that I am aware of.

Thanks

~Mel

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Practice tests/videos for AdWords?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Melissa P , Welcome to the AdWords Community,

Here is a topic that could help you :

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/what-should-I-study-for-Google-...

I also learned a lot by using the forum often and answering to what others had to ask. This made me go through a lot of help pages to compile an answer . My advice would be to stay on the forum weekly and spot for easy questions at first and try to find a solution in the Help Center . If you also have an active AdWords account it helps a lot to understand the menu and tools.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello;
Google does not disclose the questions. However, experience has shown that practicing AdWords and having "hands-on" experience by running campaigns for some time, before taking the exam, do help to pass the exam successfully;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, Adrian! I have now passed the fundamentals exam and one of the advanced...so I'm now certified! Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the tips. I have now passed the fundamentals exam and one of the advanced...so I'm now certified! Smiley Happy