AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please indicate what is your plan to accomplish the objectives

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

Please  tell me what is basic pan accomplish the objectives from Impressions --> clicks --> Visits --> leads --> Quality Lead --> Sales?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Re: Please indicate what is your plan to accomplish the objectives

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

@Rishi A wrote:

Hi Team,

Please  tell me what is basic pan accomplish the objectives from Impressions --> clicks --> Visits --> leads --> Quality Lead --> Sales?

This is actually the buying cycle of an online user which you mentioned above and this would depend from case to case in the sense that what is the line of business and how much time does it take to close the deal from a lead to a happy customer.

Impressions and clicks are something which depends upon your Adwords account and what type of campaigns you have build.

Visits are actually those hits to your website which might have shown interest in your business services or products.

Leads would be the prospect who might have either filled up some contact form or submitted some sign up page or newsletter or might have created an account on your ecommerce website. These are just few examples.

Quality Lead would be someone really interested in taking up your services or products and finally the sales which are happening on your website.

I would say that all is inter connected and there are multiple channels by which a user can become a customer for you.

All you need to do initially would be the to generate relevant and quality traffic to your website by following the best practices and then rest will depend upon your website whether it has the potential to generate good revenue what you are looking for or not.

That's my understanding!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

@Rishi A wrote:

Hi Team,

This is actually the buying cycle of an online user which you mentioned above and this would depend from case to case in the sense that what is the line of business and how much time does it take to close the deal from a lead to a happy customer.

Impressions and clicks are something which depends upon your Adwords account and what type of campaigns you have build.

Visits are actually those hits to your website which might have shown interest in your business services or products.

Leads would be the prospect who might have either filled up some contact form or submitted some sign up page or newsletter or might have created an account on your ecommerce website. These are just few examples.

Quality Lead would be someone really interested in taking up your services or products and finally the sales which are happening on your website.

I would say that all is inter connected and there are multiple channels by which a user can become a customer for you.

All you need to do initially would be the to generate relevant and quality traffic to your website by following the best practices and then rest will depend upon your website whether it has the potential to generate good revenue what you are looking for or not.

That's my understanding!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Pankaj

Thank you very much to understand and For the answer !