4.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please help!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help need instruction how will my AD will appear on Google and etc. Im really newbie and slow learner need good explanation. Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please help!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

You ad will appear on Google for the key phrases called keywords you bid on using the advertising model called Google Adwords. 

As you are a newbie, I would strongly encourage you to first read all the basics and techniques behind using Adwords.

Read this PDF : http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//adwords/pdf/s...

Also go through the user articles section of the Adwords Community to understand what Adwords is.

Once you are clear with it, then decide whether this product (Adwords) is really what you are looking for or not.

Feel free to come back with more of your questions and the community will be glad to address that.

Pankaj

Re: Please help!!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi themedyDOTorg,

In adition to Pankaj's great suggestions, you may also find the following YouTube videos useful for helping you get to grips with the AdWords basics:

Have a look at this video to learn how Google AdWords works and this video will explain how to set up your first campaign.

Hope this helps!

Rosie