AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.9K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's been weeks since i'm trying to understand adwords. Whenever i try the ad preview and diagnostic, it says 

The keyword phrase that you've entered doesn't currently trigger any of your ads.
Thanks in advance!
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author arnoldvsanchez
September 2015

Re: Please help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

If you want your ads to appear only when people is searching for private car banaue or private driver banaue then setting your keywords in exact match is the right thing to do.However, in this case, those keywords have low search volume.

Go to Tools & Analysis Tab, Look for keyword tool, type the keyword in the search box then click on Search.

This will give you some relevant keyword ideas.

Thanks,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Arnold,

I can see red warning under you "all online account' secion. Can you please go to billing summay under billing tab and see if you have made payment?

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome to AdWords Sir!

Just to clarify, your ads is not running yet since you set it up? If you have chosen manual payment, an initial transfer is required to start running your ads.

Also, some friendly tips below:

I tried to run a campaign using your keywords. 

2 Broad(private driver, private car driver, 

3 Exact [private car banaue,private driver banaue,private tour banaue]

The estimated first page bid is not higher than Php 2.00 on my end (assuming we have the same service on our website)

Please insert your main keyword in your Title and or description line 1 or 2.

In this way,you may increase your ads relevancy to your keywords.

Are you promoting private car service or the private car itself or both?

More Power,
Loraine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Neha, 

Thanksfor the reply. 

I thouht i can preview first before i make payments.

i will send payment later.

Regards,

Atnold

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Lorain,

"The estimated first page bid is not higher than Php 2.00 on my end" I don't understand what is mean... i don't understand english that much.

"Please insert your main keyword in your Title and or description line 1 or 2" How and what should i put to make it show only when people search for - private car banaue or private driver banaue..

I'm promoting a private tour for banaue with my transport service.

Thanks for your help.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Atnold,

No, Ad Preview tools tell you weather your ads are showing on particular keyword or not. And also helps you to identify why your ads might not running.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Only now i transfer fund to my visa electron card... it will take 5 to 7days. sigh...

I figure out how to change title & description! :-)

should i put in title: Private tour Banaue

Can i not change previous description or i should?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

That's good! Private Tour in Banaue is a good title. You may change the description at anytime same goes with your keywords.

One step at a time and you will get acquianted with the adwords interface!

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author arnoldvsanchez
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,

If you want your ads to appear only when people is searching for private car banaue or private driver banaue then setting your keywords in exact match is the right thing to do.However, in this case, those keywords have low search volume.

Go to Tools & Analysis Tab, Look for keyword tool, type the keyword in the search box then click on Search.

This will give you some relevant keyword ideas.

Thanks,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Loraine! I 'm beginning to understand how adword works!!!