1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://adwords.google.com/billing/ui/app?id=awa5764824949-7&billingCountryCode=VN&v=0&__u=201853642...

Please help me with. Why my account is inactive, as an error in link below:

Thanks a lot.

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Please help me

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

We do not see the messaging you do because the link is leading into your adwords account - something which we do not have access to.

Can you please explain - seems like you want to talk about something to do with Billing...

If the question is regarding billing and it is specific to your account then I suggest you contact Google direct (see the "Contact AdWords" link in the upper right corner of this screen.  If it is a general billing related question then we can try to help.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

mpetchi44,

This is the AdWords forum and not really the right place to seek help for Google Talk http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Talk

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello phamduong,

Please send more details related to the error you encounter, since we, obviously, can not access your account. Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

We do not see the messaging you do because the link is leading into your adwords account - something which we do not have access to.

Can you please explain - seems like you want to talk about something to do with Billing...

If the question is regarding billing and it is specific to your account then I suggest you contact Google direct (see the "Contact AdWords" link in the upper right corner of this screen.  If it is a general billing related question then we can try to help.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi phamduong

Please edit your post and remove the link. This community is public and nobody from the users or Google employees have an access to your account. I'd suggest you to start a new post and explain in detail what is the issue with your account. 

How to edit your original post? Click "Options" -> "Edit" and then make changes in the original post. When you done editing, hit "save". 

Thanks,

Zee

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir,
I had been using google talk for Voice Chatting (PC to PC) from Chennai,India to Muscat, Sultanate of Oman, USA etc.. Recently, I had changed the Motherboard and processor of my PC and reinstalled all the softwares. But now I find that google talk does not work. I am unable to talk or receive voice. I am able to make the contact. But no voice is coming both ways. I am able to send & receive emails by Gmail. Can you clarify how to overcome this problem?

Regards,
M.Petchiappan
+919444390208

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

mpetchi44,

This is the AdWords forum and not really the right place to seek help for Google Talk http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Talk