AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me with step by step guide how to fruitfully use Google Adsense and Pay Per Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me with step by step guide how to fruitfully use Google Adsense and Pay Per Click to get the maximum out of the Google Adsense and PPC.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Please help me with step by step guide how to fruitfully use Google Adsense and Pay Per Click

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please find the Adwords step by step starter guide here.

http://www.google.co.in/ads/new/step-by-step-adwords.html

Hope this helps,

Info

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Please help me with step by step guide how to fruitfully use Google Adsense and Pay Per Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Google Adsense and the Pay per click model of Google called Google Adwords are different products of Google.

In Adwords, you have to invest money to reach out to your consumers online and generate the business for your website. It's a paid platform. It demands time, knowledge and patience to perform optimally.

Read this PDF and see if Google Adwords is right for you or not.

However, in Adsense, it is for the publishers where you publish ads on your website and get some earnings based on the clicks and other terminology of Google. You can go through this reference for more insights.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please find the Adwords step by step starter guide here.

http://www.google.co.in/ads/new/step-by-step-adwords.html

Hope this helps,

Info

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Google Adsense and the Pay per click model of Google called Google Adwords are different products of Google.

In Adwords, you have to invest money to reach out to your consumers online and generate the business for your website. It's a paid platform. It demands time, knowledge and patience to perform optimally.

Read this PDF and see if Google Adwords is right for you or not.

However, in Adsense, it is for the publishers where you publish ads on your website and get some earnings based on the clicks and other terminology of Google. You can go through this reference for more insights.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj