Guide Me
star_border

Please help me how to promote music video on youtube

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have few clients which want to promote there video on youtube. Please help me how to promote a music video on youtube and it minimum budget for month.

Thanks

Vikas kumar

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikas K
September 2015

Re: Please help me how to promote music video on youtube

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Vikas,

Thank you for your posting. If this is your first time creating an Adwords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google Adwords. For Create video ads with AdWords for video, please go to this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375425?hl=en

Your welcome to also solicit advice from the many experienced users in the community. You may also want to reach out to our Top Contributors directly for their professional Adwords services. You can reach them by going to the About menu and choosing Meet the Top Contributors. There is also a new feature available to our Community called Adwords Helpouts where you can get personalized, one-on-one help with Adwords advertising and marketing strategies. You can use this feature by clicking on the green Helpouts by Google square box on the right side of the Community forum. Please keep in mind the Adwords Helpout is a paid feature.

Welcome to the Adwords Community!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vikas K
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Vikas,

Thank you for your posting. If this is your first time creating an Adwords account, here's a great link on how to get started with Google Adwords. For Create video ads with AdWords for video, please go to this link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375425?hl=en

Your welcome to also solicit advice from the many experienced users in the community. You may also want to reach out to our Top Contributors directly for their professional Adwords services. You can reach them by going to the About menu and choosing Meet the Top Contributors. There is also a new feature available to our Community called Adwords Helpouts where you can get personalized, one-on-one help with Adwords advertising and marketing strategies. You can use this feature by clicking on the green Helpouts by Google square box on the right side of the Community forum. Please keep in mind the Adwords Helpout is a paid feature.

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Vikas K Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.

The first thing I want to highlight is, never show your phone number here in order to protect your privacy. Second, John Paul has provided you with answers that you'll need on how to promote the video ads on YouTube. Third, I just want to add a few things :
1) In making the Video campaign, you'll have targeting options such as Interests ( Target users with specific interests, Demographic ( Age and gender) and Search Keywords ( It's the same an non- video ad campaign but only apply on YouTube). These are convenient to advertisers that want to have specific audience. The link- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454017?hl=en

2) Check out this link- https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/6th-Quizzical-Pursuit-Quick-AdWords-...
(The quiz focus on Video ads on YouTube).

3) For the budget, you can always improve your bidding strategy that can help you get the budget that you want. Here's for more info- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3013684?hl=en&ref_topic=3119118

All the best and hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Ollie,

Thanks for pointing out that Vikas should remove his phone number from the post. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove your emails and/or phone numbers from the post. You can do this by clicking on Edit Reply using the button in the upper right corner of your post. 

If you do not remove your phone number, a Community Manager will do so by end of the day.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
John Paul,

thanks may be that happen because i have replied to earlier answer from my gmail account. won't be happen that again.

I ll removing that from post
Thanks

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

John Paul wrote:

Vikas,

If you want promote your music in youtube firstly you must have friend at least 100

and you must make the best video music 

Im sure you can do that..

Keep it up..

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.