AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please help me choose a Bid strategy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Company sells software as a service .And the conversion for me is when people sign up for an account for free trial.  target market being Europe and us. 

I am exploring for a right bidding strategy.
We had a constant conversion when the strategy was maximize conversions.(ran for 45 days approx)

but when i changed to top of search page location , the clicks and conversions suddenly dropped. though i wnated to wait the drastic reduction in clicks made me change the strategy within 10 days.
Now I am turning to maximize clicks.

What is the ideal strategy for me. Any body can suggest a proven strategy.

(Also I dont understand option to chose enhanced cpc when going for automated biidng maximize clicks. doestnt the bidding increase automatically.)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Please help me choose a Bid strategy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

My view is that there is no strategy which fits all. You should test and find the bid strategy which best works for you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’