4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please help in clearing my doubts for the keywords issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a difficulty, can someone help me.

regards

Prabhu

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sreeraam p
September 2015

Re: Please help in clearing my doubts for the keywords issue

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Prabhu,

Though your question isn't clear, I can understand you've made a payment. Are you facing issues with creating your first campaign or getting your ads live? 

As a beginner, I'd suggest starting here and also this article from our community about basics of AdWords. 

Please go through these articles to get a basic understanding of AdWords. If you have any questions, feel free to post them on our community. One of us would be happy to help you!

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi there,

Could you elaborate on your doubts about keywords?

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/plain;" /> body { font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro","sans-serif"; color:#262626 }
I was told to register by paying, did the same....‎. I was also told just posting the link...... i do not see any way to do the same,  I just wanted to say it is hard earned money, let me not lose the same please.

Regards
Prabhu
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sreeraam p
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Prabhu,

Though your question isn't clear, I can understand you've made a payment. Are you facing issues with creating your first campaign or getting your ads live? 

As a beginner, I'd suggest starting here and also this article from our community about basics of AdWords. 

Please go through these articles to get a basic understanding of AdWords. If you have any questions, feel free to post them on our community. One of us would be happy to help you!

Cheers,

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i think so i am able to post few videos, can you check if i have done correct..

Regards
Prabhu

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Prabhu,

Do you mean you've created video campaigns and you'd want me to check if you've done it right? I can do that for you, but have you contacted the support team first? Checking you account requires access and I wouldn't suggest sharing account related information here. I'd recommend contacting the support team first, as they'll be able to help you. Support number for India is 1800 258 2554. You can call between 9 am - 6 pm.

If your issue wasn't resolved, you can feel free to write back on this thread.

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar