AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please help! My 'Click-To-Teleport Extension' is teleporting people to a competitor's address!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

New! Click-To-Teleport Extensions (beta)Drive in-store sales by allowing potential customers to instantly teleport to your business location directly from a search ad

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Please help! My 'Click-To-Teleport Extension' is teleporting people to a competitor's address!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

iamlaura

It's over now. Implementing Einstein's theory of relativity, we have been able to return safely back through a new time tunnel designed by Google.

Google stated clearly that "Google will not be held responsible for any teleporting related injuries, unexpected time travel or any other teleporting risks," (Indeed Morse messages signalling our return were delayed in time...Smiley Happy),

Tony Newman and Doug Phillip who were teleporting to your business, are safely back home. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Happy We are back to business as usual (i.e. CTR, CPA.....)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’