2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please guide me .. I am a new Joinie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please guide me.. How to Begin.. I am a new joinie... 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peeyush b
September 2015

Re: Please guide me .. I am a new Joinie

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Peeyush,

Assuming you question is about adwords beginners guide, Please see below link:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704406?hl=en

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Peeyush b
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Peeyush,

Assuming you question is about adwords beginners guide, Please see below link:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704406?hl=en

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks Neha.. I shall definitely proceed ahead with the link you ve sent me ...

Are you really earning huge amount from Google adwords?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Great direction, Neha Smiley Happy

For Peeyush b, it really depends on how you manage your campaigns. You should definitely see the "Articles" section. It's a great place to get more information on how to optimize your campaigns.

All the best from us.

*P/s: Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

In addtion to Ollie's good advice, let me caution everyone who might read this discussion that AdWords is not a get-rich-quick scheme. For most advertisers, success is neither fast nor easy.

Successful advertising has always taken time and money--measuring results from online advertising makes it easier than it's every been to figure out whether or not a specific approach is working but it doesn't make getting the right advertising campaign running a lot easier. Google has made setting up an advertising program easier than it's ever been--but once the campaign is up and running it's competing against the marketplace--that's where the real work starts. Smiley Happy

Be prepared to spend some time, possibly several months, getting your business's advertising producing the kind of results you need. In the meantime, if you have specific questions, please feel free to post again.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Yeah Piyush as Theresa said Adwords is not get rich quick scheme. I love working on adwords and quite happy with what I am doing. Smiley Happy