'Please correct the errors below' appears when creating new campaign
I'm trying to create a new dynamic campaign. It keeps saying 'please correct errors below' when I try click 'save and continue', but I can't see any errors. Any ideas? Here are the screen shots.
Re: 'Please correct the errors below' appears when creating new campai[ Edited ]
February 2016 - last edited February 2016
Thanks for posting to the Community! I don't see any errors with your set-up, based on your screenshot--Have you tried refreshing the page, or logging out and back in? It may be a temporary error on the AdWords side of things.
Re: 'Please correct the errors below' appears when creating new campai
Re: 'Please correct the errors below' appears when creating new campaign
Like CassieH said, everything appears to be correct as far as setup, but you may try a bypass.
- You can try and create a regular campaign, and then edit the settings. Change the type of the campaign to Dynamic Search Ads.
- It will ask you if you are sure, click "Switch Away".
- Edit the Dynamic Search Ads settings (red arrow in the image below).
- Put your website and choose language:
- Go to Ads, and create a new ad. The new ad will be in Dynamic Search Ads Format:
- Finally, go to Auto targets on the top tabs, and click "+Dynamic Ad Target":
It may not be the ideal solution, but if it works its better than nothing.