AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please contact your domain administrator for access.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting above message while I am subscribing for Ad Words.

1 Expert replyverified_user

While I am subscribing for Ad Words as Advertising Agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While I am subscribing for Ad Words as Advertising Agency I am getting message as We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access. Please let me know how do I resolve this. As I need to start a campaign for one of my client today

Error while subscribing for Ad Words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While I am subscribing for Ad Words as Advertising Agency I am getting message as " We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access." How do I resolve

Re: Error while subscribing for Ad Words

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Emmadi O;

Please refrain from multiple postings on the same topic, this could be confusing;

As for your question; It seems that you are trying to use an email address associated with a Google Apps account while your  administrator does not allow that.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access. 

I am getting this msg once start accessing the adwords

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Is this a G-suite account?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I kept using YouTube that my account won't let me us YouTube anymore to like, subscribe, comment, and save videos I recently  watched. Please help me so I can use YouTube again for my account

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.