AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Please can someone help me? lets do business about Google AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Please can someone help me?  lets do business about Google AdWords because i have things for sale but dont know how to use AdWords to sell them. So I need an expect who do google Adwords so that he or she can place me ads for a pay. Contact me through email at ( berrios.bob@gmail.com )
Thanks and waiting asap.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Please can someone help me? lets do business about Google AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Berrios B,

Welcome to the community!! You are not allowed to share your personal credentials in the community. This is against community guidelines.

You can search for AdWords Partners here https://www.google.com/partners/

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Please can someone help me? lets do business about Google AdWords

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning, Berrios B

I understand that you want to hire an agency to manage your AdWords advertising. However, posting a request on a public forum is probably not the wisest way to find a good, reputable account manager. 

I would suggest that you start by searching the Google Partners website. You should find several agencies that you can talk to, and then you can decide which one of them you want to work with.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*