AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Placement of google keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I read many articles about google keywords but I didn't get the info I want or may be I didn't understand.

I am running a cooking recipes website, my question is can I put google keyword as title of recipe, tags and in body how many times can I use google keyword?

Hope you will understand what I want to ask.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amber S
November 2015

Re: Placement of google keyword

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Amber,

This is an AdWords Help Forum (for Paid Search) and it sounds like you're looking for more help with your Organic Search listings on Google.  If so, I suggest you check out the Google Webmaster Forum and/or the Google Web Search Forum.

If you are a current AdWords user and you're asking if you can use your Keywords in your AdWords Ads, the answer is yes, and it is strongly encouraged.  You'll want to write AdWords Ads that are clear, concise, and accurately describe your website and recipes.  

Tips for writing Ad Copy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amber S
November 2015

Re: Placement of google keyword

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Amber,

This is an AdWords Help Forum (for Paid Search) and it sounds like you're looking for more help with your Organic Search listings on Google.  If so, I suggest you check out the Google Webmaster Forum and/or the Google Web Search Forum.

If you are a current AdWords user and you're asking if you can use your Keywords in your AdWords Ads, the answer is yes, and it is strongly encouraged.  You'll want to write AdWords Ads that are clear, concise, and accurately describe your website and recipes.  

Tips for writing Ad Copy