2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Pay per click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to know how much I need to invest in order to get between say 100 to 1000 clicks.  My online store specializes in healthy Non-GMO food. It is mostly organic and comes with a lowest price guarantee.  The shipping is free with orders of $150 or more.  Can you help me get some sales even though I have a very tight budget?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Pay per click

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Orval S,
Welcome to AdWords Community,
I understand your concern, but not sure exactly how much need to get between 100 to 1000 clicks for healthy Non-GMO food, it's totally depending on your keywords setup and total auction setup. you may measure by this tool how much have to invest: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner . hope you understand. thanks you.

Re: Pay per click

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Orval, it all depends on your bid. If you know conversion rate of your landing page based on other relevant sources of traffic, you may calculate a bid which will enshure positive ROI. The only problem you may face - if bid is too low it will take lot's of time to get needed 100-1000 clicks.

Here is example. From 100 visitors who come to your website, 6 sign up( in average ). For each sign up you get $10 of profit. That means that 100 visitors bring 60 dollars. In this case you maximum cost per click is $0.6 ($60/$100) or maybe a bit less you want to be sure that you will make money from adwords.

Please star the answer if you find it valuable.
Alexey.
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’