AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Pay per call

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How I can add Par Per Call(mobile) into my adwords account anyone know???

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by AmyB (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Pay per call

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi guys,

BlueIon is absolutely right in directing you to the ad extensions tab for call extensions. However, you don't actually need to set up a Google voice phone number to enable cost-per-phone call bidding (CPP)To make a CPP bid in AdWords, you first set up call extensions with a Google forwarding number. That's a special phone number that will appear only on your ads and is assigned automatically by AdWords. 

If you decide to use it, CPP bidding applies to ads that appear on desktops, laptops, or tablets. Regular cost per click charges are applied to ads showing on mobile. You can find full details on setting up phone numbers on your ads here

I hope this is helpful!

Amy

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi tom67,

I have not used Google's call forwarding service, but from what I understand you will need to setup a Google Voice phone number.

After doing this & after setting up campaign, navigate to your Ad Extensions tab (this may be hidden; use the drop down arrow next to Display Network tab) > Call Extensions. You setup here.

Thanks,

BI

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by AmyB (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi guys,

BlueIon is absolutely right in directing you to the ad extensions tab for call extensions. However, you don't actually need to set up a Google voice phone number to enable cost-per-phone call bidding (CPP)To make a CPP bid in AdWords, you first set up call extensions with a Google forwarding number. That's a special phone number that will appear only on your ads and is assigned automatically by AdWords. 

If you decide to use it, CPP bidding applies to ads that appear on desktops, laptops, or tablets. Regular cost per click charges are applied to ads showing on mobile. You can find full details on setting up phone numbers on your ads here

I hope this is helpful!

Amy