Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Pausing and Re-enabling campigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys.

So I have Multiple campaigns... multiple add groups and then lots of keywords in each ad group.

My question is if I pause a campaign and then re-enable it at a later stage will it affect the individual keywords of which some of them a paused. So basically once i enable it will it change the status of my paused keywords? Do i need to write down which keywords are currently paused?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rickblore
September 2015

Re: Pausing and Re-enabling campigns

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI RIckblore

Let me take an example

You have a campaign A under which you have 10 keywords out of which 5 are paused.

If you pause campaign A and make it live again after sometime, Paused 5 keywords will remain paused and 5 live keywords will remain live.

Changing status of a campaign has nothing to do with status of keywords or status of adgroups under that campaign.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rickblore
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

HI RIckblore

Let me take an example

You have a campaign A under which you have 10 keywords out of which 5 are paused.

If you pause campaign A and make it live again after sometime, Paused 5 keywords will remain paused and 5 live keywords will remain live.

Changing status of a campaign has nothing to do with status of keywords or status of adgroups under that campaign.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It does... tx very much for you help