2.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

PPC Tools

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

actully i want to learn PPC..What shoud I do Pls tell me .. i have bsaic knowladge

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: PPC Tools

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

opriya007 wrote:

actully i want to learn PPC..What shoud I do Pls tell me .. i have bsaic knowladge

For PPC, Google has an advertising product called Google Adwords. You can bid on the key phrases called keywords meant for your business and Adwords auction model will evaluate whether your advert is eligible to show or not. That's one line summary. But it is much more beyond that Smiley Happy

I would advice you to start with this PDF.

Read the User Article section of the community where the Adwords experts have shared their experiences in terms of Adwords with beginners and advanced users categories.

Watch this official Youtube channel of Google Business for informative videos.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Great resources from Pankaj there!

This link here to the Learning Centre for the Google Certified Partners exam might also help here!

Hope this helps!

A. 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Learning PPC and actually executing campaigns is two different things. Adwords is not PPC, it's an application that allows you to build out PPC campaigns. What you are looking for a website like PPC Heroes or ROI Revolution. Google those names.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

To learn about AdWords, I would actually recommend that you start with the AdWords Help Center and select the "set-up and basics" option from the top menu bar. AdWords is a complex product that can take a long time to really master, but most small businesses can learn enough about the basics to get their accounts up and running successfully in a fairly short amount of time.

If you have specific questions as you work through the material, feel free to ask them here on the forum--folks here are great about helping!

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*