Guide Me
star_border

PPC Account from an exisiting MCC account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me to solve the issue. PPC account from an exisiting MCC account

I've been asked to open a new PPC account from an exisiting MCC account.

I've been given an email id (example: xyz@example.com) to use for that PPC Account.  I've been said that the email id don't have a password as it's a group mail and it's been pointed to other email ids.

I've created a PPC Account and Campaign from MCC account and invited the email (example: xyz@example.com) with the administrative access. But, when I did so the email is going to those  emails that's been pointed with xyz@example.com.

Now, my question is how can I set xyz@example.com as an administrator to the PPC account that I created.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: PPC Account from an exisiting MCC account

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Anirban S,

It's best practice to have one email address for your MCC that can access all other AdWords Accounts within that structure. If you want to add an email address to one of the child accounts within that MCC (to give a client access to only that account, for example) you'll need to add a new email address as an Administrator by following these steps.

From your question, it said that you didn't have a password to this email address. You will be prompted to enter a Google email address and password upon doing these steps, so you may need to find another email address.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Anirban S,

It's best practice to have one email address for your MCC that can access all other AdWords Accounts within that structure. If you want to add an email address to one of the child accounts within that MCC (to give a client access to only that account, for example) you'll need to add a new email address as an Administrator by following these steps.

From your question, it said that you didn't have a password to this email address. You will be prompted to enter a Google email address and password upon doing these steps, so you may need to find another email address.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Ani rban S,

1. Do you want a email ID and password for the account created under MCC account?Regards,
Manoj Kumar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank You