2.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
favorite_border

PLEASE HELP!!! newbie here having trouble whit under review ads

Level 2

well i am new here so i have a couple cuestions, first of i have posted 2 ads and they are under review but they have been like that for almost 6 days now, so anybody knows why? and second is there any way i can get info about whats the best way to promote producuts on here?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author deviilztriiker
September 2015

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! newbie here having trouble whit under review ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello deviilztriiker,

Most of the ads automatically get approved, but some ads do require a manual review from Google's side especially if there are some policy conflicts (See this). What kind of ads you created i.e. text ads or image ads or video ads? Please note that image or video ads take more time for approval compared to normal text ads.

About your second question, you need to have an initial strategy how actually you want to promote your products on Adwords. Organizing the campaigns based on category or products is very important.

Choosing right set of keywords to be in the competiton based on in what locations you are targeting the Adwords is very essential.

Then writing good ad text, with good call to actions is must.

Landing page of course is very crucial. You need to understand that whatever you are projecting in your ad is rightly justified by your landing page. So it's important to target specific product pages when you are building your campaigns.

You can refer to this also for further reading. 

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi deviilztriiker,

It shouldn't have taken so long. I must say that you should contact Adwords support ASAP.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

All Replies
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author deviilztriiker
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello deviilztriiker,

Most of the ads automatically get approved, but some ads do require a manual review from Google's side especially if there are some policy conflicts (See this). What kind of ads you created i.e. text ads or image ads or video ads? Please note that image or video ads take more time for approval compared to normal text ads.

About your second question, you need to have an initial strategy how actually you want to promote your products on Adwords. Organizing the campaigns based on category or products is very important.

Choosing right set of keywords to be in the competiton based on in what locations you are targeting the Adwords is very essential.

Then writing good ad text, with good call to actions is must.

Landing page of course is very crucial. You need to understand that whatever you are projecting in your ad is rightly justified by your landing page. So it's important to target specific product pages when you are building your campaigns.

You can refer to this also for further reading. 

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

PLEASE HELP!!!newbie here having trouble whit under review ads

[ Edited ]
Level 2

well i am new here so i have a couple cuestions, first of i have posted 2 ads and they are under review but they have been like that for almost 6 days now, so anybody knows why? and second is there any way i can get info about whats the best way to promote producuts on here?

Highlighted

Level 2
thank you so much Mr. Pankaj, the ads i have posted were text ads! so i will think of a policy issue might be the cause !

Top Contributor
Top Contributor
@ deviilztriiker, come back to the Community for any further Adwords questions and all will be happy to assist you Smiley Happy

Level 2

well is been almost 2 weeks and both post still under review! idk whats going on!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi deviilztriiker,

It shouldn't have taken so long. I must say that you should contact Adwords support ASAP.

Pankaj

Level 2

i did twice and i had the same response ! so i have to delete them and make some new ones!

Level 2
Level 2
Good luck adwords support is like talking to your self my account is under review for the 2nd time in a month the first time took 2 weeks before my ads started running again now I am dealing with the same thing again no straight answers from any reps some one is working on it but I can not talk to the mystery person in control of my account If you are relying on adwords as a good source of advertising your screwed Not to mention I made no changes to my ads to even start a review
Experts in the Topic
pankaj1782