AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

PLA Ads Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was trying to launch PLA ads for my website. I signed up successfully and created a test feed with 20 products. I fetched it on merchant panel and it shows that sheet has been processed successfully and Products has been added to merchant panel.

Merchant center screen shotWhen I go to AdWords account and create a shopping campaign, in product group section it shows that there are no products in merchant center. Please help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

PLA Ads Not Running

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Is there a standard feed apart from the test feed?

Sumanth Sridhar

PLA Ads Not Running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanted to know how these ads work so I uploaded test feed only.  There is no feed other than test feed 

PLA Ads Not Running

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Deepak,

Test feed is meant for verify if your products/feed would be accepted/approved by Google. You'll have to create a standard feed to get the Shopping campaign started.

Best way to do this is to download the test feed and upload it back as a standard feed.

Feel free to write back!

Sumanth Sridhar

PLA Ads Not Running

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think You misunderstood me.  It is a standard feed only which I named Test Feed.  I don't think there should be any problem with feed named test.

Can you check my panel once and see what did I upload, if you are Google employee? Was there anything wrong with the feed? 

I think that will save both of us a lot of time.

PLA Ads Not Running

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

I'm a fellow advertiser who likes to help peers, I'm not a Google employee. But I can tell that if your feed & products are approved there shouldn't be a problem.

If products are not visible in AdWords, the problem is with Merchant center. You might want to check if the right merchant center is linked to AdWords, in case you have multiple ones.

If everything seems right to you, I'd suggest contacting Google for help because it is tough to troubleshoot the issue without accessing the account.

Best,

Sumanth Sridhar