Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

PERMANENT SUSPENSION- PLEASE HELP I AM GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a website- quickwebsitefix.com My company fixes websites... some of out adwords for the last two years include fix websites, fix wordpress, fix php, fix joomla. Inorder to get better organic results I  copied the site and chnaged some words and created quickwordpressfix.com and added it to my adwords campaign. I primarily did this quicwordpressfix.com site for bette organic placement.  I received a suspension notice and no details of what to do.. I have called,emailed  and have no clue what I need to do to fix the issue. Yesterday I removed the quickwordpressfix.com from the adwords account and then I got permantly suspended. All google does is send me legal tertms and conditions and I have not done anything mentioned in the terms and conditions. When you call google, theycannot help you because my account is assigned to some woman who I called and talked to originally and the person that answers says they can do nothing.

I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO DO TO FIX this...my company relys on google adwords for its survival.... Can anyone help me understand how to fix this.. as google will NOT tell you... it is baffling that google will put a small American business out of business without any form of explanation...or assistance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: PERMANENT SUSPENSION- PLEASE HELP I AM GOING OUT OF BUSINESS

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Collecting contact information is within Google's Policies, it just might require a Privacy Policy for the sake of transparency with the user.  See the bullets under "Be Transparent": http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46675

Happy to help. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 13
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

As far as I understood sofar.

A. Removing the duplicated website's campaign from the account won''t be sufficient to remove the suspention. ( Google will always "remember" the "deleted" campaign - and what faults triggered the suspencion)

B. Starting up a new website that still targets the same audience with the same product won't help you either

Suggestions:

C. You could start up a new company and account with a new name, new adress and bankaccount, but they could still see it as associated accounts. (which would mean you stay suspended, if you would not change the content on both sites  enough to be unique) 

D. You should remove all wordpress related stuff from your first, and make a wordpress dedicated only website from the other, and change the keywords and ad texts accordingly.

E. Remove the  wordpress website entirely from the internet.   ( I think  the organic search advantage would have been less then expected or even negative due to the same Duplicated Content issues)

Make your choice, build/adjust, and then ask for a reconsideration, explaining exactly what you have done.

As I am not from Google,  my suggestions are assumptions ( and any comments are welcome)

What I do know is that you can't have 2 websites that promote the same products and target the same audience: not in Organic Search and not with AdWords

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 15
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Please , Always start a new topic for a new problem.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is where I am confused... Yes we did copy OUR Site design for quickwordpressfix.com.. BUT.. I deleted that site from our quickwebsitefix.com ad words campaign.. 

I don't know what to do.... do I need to completly redesign quickwordpressifx.com EVEN THOUGH is it not part of the quickwebsitefix.com adwords campaign?

Do I need to remove wordpress fix from the quickwebsitefix.com adwords campaign?

I am so confused and also willing to do anything to not go out of business.... I just want quickwebsitefix.com in the adwords... 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Even if it's your own site it can still fall under these policies.  I'm not suggesting your intent was malicious, but you can imagine how mirroring a site could lead to unfair practices.

Moreover, deleting things in the account does not necessarily remove the violation.

Yes, changes to the site might need to be made in this situation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

THANK you so much for your answer...So let me understand you correctly.... I redesign quickwordpressfix.com.. use new content.. EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE SAME Services... as my companmy fixes websites...and then resubmit...is that correct?

Does permanent suspension MEAN permanent suspension?

why does not google just say.. redesign and chnage the content of your quiuckwordpressfix.com site rather than give me a heart attack... and all my employees who are worried about losing their job?

I will redesign the content and the design of the quickwrodpressfix.com site once I receive your asnwer'

WHOEVER YOU ARE you are a godsend

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Unfortunately I cannot guarantee that any action you take will change this, I'm only throwing out ideas based on the information you've given.  Again, this may not even be the issue, and I might be completley wrong.

I think this article might answer your questions about site changes and account suspension: 

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375414

Added Word of Advice: You also do not have a Privacy Policy on your site, or at least I couldn't find it.  This might be necessary as a result of your Contact Us form taking personal information.  This could actually be your problem; but again, just a theory.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Are you saying a contact form requesting information...is against google policy?

People who contact me need their web site fixed fast.. and they send information needed to allow mt o check their web site and get back to the,, as we run 3 shifts a day 6 days a week...

WHY DOES NOT GOOGLE tell you what is wrong? it make no sense.. I am a HONEST American business man....ehlping people fix their websites....including those that have been hacked..

I am going to change the quickwordpressfix.com design and content.. BUT I have removed it from the quickwebsite.com campaign....again I only did it for increasing organic seo...

WHOEVER YOU ARE I COULD KISS YOU FOR THE HELP....I am going out of business... and google will not tell me anything.. WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Collecting contact information is within Google's Policies, it just might require a Privacy Policy for the sake of transparency with the user.  See the bullets under "Be Transparent": http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46675

Happy to help. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah.. got it...I will add to both sites...I don;t know who you are ...but I wish google would hire you....as the panic and stress is overwhealming ..and having no answer or direction is a killer.....all they have to do is SAY.

FIX A

FIX B

and resubmit

They are spendingf a WHOLE lot of wasted time just sending back email and responding to panic phone calls... I am a big google fan.. why do they treat people/customers like this???

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 10
Google Employee

Thank you very much southco3894 for helping our friend!

Awesome!

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous