AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Other Search Queries in Google SQR Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

As all we know Google is not giving the all Search Terms in SQR Report (Some data comes under Other Search Terms), it also not including this Others Search Terms part when I downloaded the report. Is there any other way or Script that I can pull all these Search Queries or a row with Other Search Terms and the numbers belongs to this in excel sheet?

Thanks,

Karim SK.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Other Search Queries in Google SQR Data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Karimulla.

I don't think that's possible, because all these reports are structured in such a way that they feature a search term on each row, so there can't be any row without an associated search term.

So the only thing that comes to mind is two pull two reports for the same campaign. An SQR report and whatever other report that gives you the metrics you need. Then you can compute the difference yourself. The other search terms' impressions / clicks, etc. will be the difference between the totals at campaign level and the sums of all those reported at search terms level.

Hope it helps.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Other Search Queries in Google SQR Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Calin,

Thanks for your quick reply. No need to compare the SQR with any other complete reports. If it is a one time report, then we can simply plugin the Other Search Terms data in Excel from interface manually. But when I am managing last 2 or 3 years data by day wise, it is very difficult to do this. This is the complexity of the requirement.

Thanks,
Karim SK.