2.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Opening an account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In another program I'm asked to enter my username and password of my Gmail Adwords. Any suggestions for me here? At present I don't have an Adword account.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gordon M
September 2015

Re: Opening an account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gordon,

If you need to open an Adword account you can create a brand new account for that or you can use your existing google account.

All the information you need regarding this problem can be found here Smiley Happy https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
In addition, I would be very careful of giving any account access information to a third-party website.

I don't know what "other program" you're working with but I can't imagine one that needs access to your AdWords account--especially if you are not an AdWords advertiser already.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gordon,

If you need to open an Adword account you can create a brand new account for that or you can use your existing google account.

All the information you need regarding this problem can be found here Smiley Happy https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
In addition, I would be very careful of giving any account access information to a third-party website.

I don't know what "other program" you're working with but I can't imagine one that needs access to your AdWords account--especially if you are not an AdWords advertiser already.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*