AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Opening an account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In another program I'm asked to enter my username and password of my Gmail Adwords. Any suggestions for me here? At present I don't have an Adword account.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gordon M
September 2015

Re: Opening an account

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gordon,

If you need to open an Adword account you can create a brand new account for that or you can use your existing google account.

All the information you need regarding this problem can be found here Smiley Happy https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
In addition, I would be very careful of giving any account access information to a third-party website.

I don't know what "other program" you're working with but I can't imagine one that needs access to your AdWords account--especially if you are not an AdWords advertiser already.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Gordon,

If you need to open an Adword account you can create a brand new account for that or you can use your existing google account.

All the information you need regarding this problem can be found here Smiley Happy https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
In addition, I would be very careful of giving any account access information to a third-party website.

I don't know what "other program" you're working with but I can't imagine one that needs access to your AdWords account--especially if you are not an AdWords advertiser already.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*